Mooeys Franchise T/A Mooeys Professional.
We refer to the company as Mooeys Professional which is our trading name, however the business is owned by Mooeys Franchise Limited.
Company Number: 11263068
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions shall be the only terms of contract between Mooeys Franchise Ltd T/A Mooeys Professional and the purchaser. No other conditions shall have effect unless agreed in writing.
At Mooeys Professional we believe that only professional, qualified therapists should be using our wax products, and have access to our wholesale/trade prices.
We want our products in the hands of trained professionals, this is why we have various accounts that you must sign up for, before we give you access to our gorgeous products.
- By placing an order with Mooeys Professional, you are confirming that you are not a consumer for the purposes of the Consumer Credit legislation and for the purposes of sale of goods legislation, and that you are in business and purchasing the goods for the purpose of that business. Not for personal use.
- All products and product information available either on the website or in any printed material are intended for those qualified (or in training) in the beauty industry and are for sale on a trade only basis.
- Purchases of retail products intended for resale may only be offered to directly to the client and must not to be offered for resale to any third-party seller or via an online platform including but not limited to Amazon, Ebay, Facebook, Instagram.
- Failure to comply may result in your Mooeys Professional account being closed.
- Customers should be qualified to use the products sold. Goods are sold on the understanding that they will be used for their intended purpose.
- No responsibility will be accepted by Mooeys Professional for trained or untrained persons without qualified supervision using or misusing products supplied by the Seller.
- If you are a business customer, it is your responsibility to ensure that you and your employees are insured for products that you are using and we reserve the right to ask you for proof of professional status.
When you sign up for one of our Qualified Moo, or Business Moo accounts, we request that you adhere to the below guidelines:
- You must upload a copy of your business insurance, or qualification certificate to your account. You can email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any problems with this.
- You must only use our wax products if you are a qualified professional and are trained to carry out waxing services.
- We require you to adhere to our instructions found on the wax products. This includes testing the wax temperature before application.
- You must not sell our products on, or give our products to anyone who isn’t a trained professional in waxing services.
- You must have your own Public Liability insurance when using our product range.
- Student Moo accounts are created in order to purchase our Essential master training. No products can be purchased until training is complete. Once training is complete, we will transfer the account to a Qualified Moo account.
WAX PATCH TESTING
- Wax patch testing is completely at your own discretion and as a wax manufacturer, we don’t specific that wax patch testing must take place unless a client has:
- Has had reactions to wax products or skincare products previously.
- Is taking medication that would affect skin sensitivity or delicacy
- Is taking hormone treatment
- Is pregnant and hasn’t been to you previously.
- As a qualified waxing professional, it is your responsibility to carry out a thorough consultation prior to carrying out a waxing service to determine if your client needs a wax patch test.
- All waxing services should commence with a temperature test as per your training.
As a wax manufacturer we do not specify a safe waxing age limit as this is for you to determine as a business owner/waxing professional.
In our salons we have the below age restrictions in place which you may follow if you wish.
- No Intimate waxing on under 18’s
- Standard waxing on all areas other than Intimate for clients aged 13 and above.
- Client must have an adult present if they are under 18.
The MOOSKIN and Moo Wax range have been designed with client comfort and results in mind. Our products contain essential oils which can be an irritant to people who are allergic to specific oils. Our Essential Oil percentage is kept to 1% so that they are safe to use during pregnancy. Essential Oils can go up to 2.5% maximum for products such as facial serums etc, however 1% is deemed as safe during pregnancy.
Please see ingredient listings on all products, or request a copy of our Safety Data Sheets (SDS).
Our hot wax does contain pine rosin which can cause allergies for people who are allergic to plasters. Because of the Pine Rosin, our hot wax is NOT hypoallergenic.
REFILLING OUR PRODUCTS
When using our refill bottles, you must follow the instructions given below:
- Bottles must be fully cleaned with soapy water and completely are dried before refilling.
- If you are offering refilling of bottles to your clients, then they must bring a fully cleaned bottle to be filled.
- Have a risk assessment within your business for the use of our refillable bottles. (We can give you an example if you require one, please email email@example.com)
- You must have your own public liability insurance when offering a refill service of any of our products to your clients.
- Prices and special offers are correct at the time of the goods being displayed on the website but are subject to alteration without prior notice.
- Prices quoted for special order, custom made, or bespoke goods will be valid for 30 days from the date of the quotation.
- All prices are exclusive of VAT and delivery costs.
- The price of your order will be confirmed prior to taking payment.
- If an error is discovered in pricing of the goods you have ordered, you will be required to inform Mooeys Professional of this error where you will be given the option of buying the product at the correct price or cancelling the order.
ACCEPTANCE OF ORDERS
- No orders are accepted until your credit/charge/debit card is processed and are accepted subject to our ability to furnish goods, and may be revoked by us after acceptance due to conditions beyond our control.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- No sales will be entered unless there is an exact match for credit card information. We reserve the right to correct any extension, pricing or specification errors on any accepted orders or estimates.
- We are sure you will be very happy with your purchases, but if you are not, you can return it within 7 days from the date of receipt for a refund.
- The goods must be in the same condition as when they were purchased, and still in its original packaging unopened.
- The customer is responsible for the postage cost of returning goods.
- Any refunds will be processed by the same payment method as on the original order.
- You will receive an email confirmation that the refund has been processed.
Refunds can take up to 7 working days, depending on the payment method.
- It is your responsibility to notify us of any incorrect goods supplied within 2 days of delivery. If the items are not what you ordered, please do not open or use the item.
- If you have placed an order and wish to cancel it, please contact us to advise us of this.
- If the order has not been dispatched the order will be cancelled and a refund given, however as orders are generally processed within 24 – 48 hours, you will be required to send the items back as per our returns policy.
- A refund will be given following the Returns Policy above.
- The Company’s maximum liability here under is limited to the purchase price of the product.
- In no event shall the Company be liable for any consequential, indirect, incidental or special damages of any nature arising from the sale or use of the product, whether in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise.
PRE-ORDERS AND BACK ORDERS
- Pre-orders and back-orders may be available for certain products.
- These products are out of stock but are still available to order for a later delivery date which will be specified on the product description of applicable products.
- Any products placed that qualify for pre-orders and back-orders will be highlighted in your basket as‘available on back-order’.
- Any products placed via pre-order or back-order will not be dispatched until the delivery date specified in the product description.
- You, the user, are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer to prevent unauthorised access to your account.
- You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You must ensure that the password is kept confidential. If you believe that your password has become known to anyone else, you must inform us immediately.
- Mooeys Professional reserves the right to refuse access to the website, terminate accounts, or cancel orders at our discretion. If we cancel an order, the Buyer will not be charged.
- We aim to despatch all orders within 2-3 working days, but this cannot be guaranteed.
- Please allow up to five working days for deliveries placed.
To ensure you receive your order in time please check your delivery address is correct at the time of order.
- Mooeys Professional shall be entitled to cancel or delay delivery of orders if it is delayed, hindered or prevented from delivery through circumstances beyond its control.
- Such circumstances shall include (but are not limited to) industrial action, accident, fire, terrorism, Act of God or failure to deliver by suppliers or carriers.
WEB CONTENT AND COPYRIGHT
- All content included on The Website is the property of Mooeys Franchise ltd.
- Users of the website may not extract or reutilise any part of the contents of the website without the written consent of Mooeys Franchise Ltd.
- Mooeys Professional grants a limited licence to users to access and make personal use of this website, but not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it except with the written consent of Mooeys Franchise Ltd.
- This licence does not include any resale or commercial use of the website or its contents, any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another Seller.
- Neither the website nor any part of it may be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, re-sold, visited or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without the consent of Mooeys Professional Ltd.
- You will earn 1 point for every £1 spent on training and products. You can redeem your points at point of sale, prior to checkout.
- Points cannot be transferred to any other accounts or individuals
- Points cannot be redeemed against sale items