The following privacy notice outlines how Mooeys Franchise Ltd (‘we’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’) gathers, processes, and protects personal data, stored on behalf of Data Controllers.
Mooeys Franchise Ltd is a Beauty Business that provides Beauty training and both a Professional and retail wax product range.
The data protection officer for the organisation is Amy Lewis. You can contact the data protection officer by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We process your personal information for the purposes laid out in this privacy notice.
We obtain personal information of our learners/students only for training booking and product purchase purposes. This involves health information due to treatment restrictions, and booking information in order for us to communicate with our clients about their training bookings. We also communicate with our customers via our Newsletter.
We take your privacy seriously and will never sell or rent your personal data to any third-party. We need to obtain and process your personal data to fulfill our business and legal obligations. We will never collect any personal information from you that we do not need or retain any data that is no longer necessary for the purposes specified in this notice.
Your personal data is collected and processed for the following purposes:
Name & Contact Details
- In the performance of a training course booking, and to manage any bookings you have or orders you have placed. (name, address, email, contact number)
- Through legitimate interest to engage in communication with you to provide updates on information, business news and any offers or promotions coming up
- In the performance of contract to process appointments etc, we store pre training questionnaires, training appointment data and associated notes.
- We receive payments via our online payment systems, obtained via a third party (Klarna and Paypal)
Rights of the individual
The individual holds a number of rights in relation to the personal information that we hold on them, which includes:
- The right to access what personal data we hold about the individual.
- The right to be informed of how we are using the individual’s personal data.
- The right to request the erasure of the personal data we hold on the individual.
- The right to object to us processing the individual’s personal data or restrict us from processing some or all of the individual’s personal data.
- The right to object to direct marketing from us.
- The right to request the correction of incorrect information we hold governing the processing of your personal data, on which no action can be taken without instruction from us.
- The right to request that we transfer the information we hold on the individual to another service provider.
If we receive a request from the individual to exercise any of the above rights, we may ask to verify your identity before acting on the relevant request; this is to ensure that your data is protected and kept secure.
Process of collection
Personal data is provided to us through our membership software, our website, over the phone, by email, social media, in writing or any other means by which it is provided by our consumers.
Data Sharing & Use of Data Processors
We disclose your personal data to third parties for the purposes of providing a service to you, running our business, and when required by law and to enforce our legal rights. Where we use a third-party, we have strict agreements in place governing the processing of your personal data, on which no action can be taken without instruction from us. The third-parties with whom we work will never share or disclose your personal information and will hold it securely at all times. Furthermore, they must process the personal information in accordance with this Privacy Notice and as permitted by applicable data protection laws. We share your personal data with the following categories of companies:
- Professional services such as marketing companies to help us run our business and get in contact with you.
- Accountancy and insurance companies to help us run our business and fulfill our legal obligations.
How Long Do We Keep Your Data?
Mooeys Franchise Ltd retains your personal data for as long as necessary to provide you with our services as our client and under the following criteria:
- Where there is a legal basis, obligation or legitimate interest to continuing processing your personal information.
- Where processing is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims
Consequences of not providing your personal information to Mooeys
In the event that you want to purchase a product or service from Mooeys Franchise Ltd, certain personal information is required to make a booking or sale for you. You can always choose not to provide personal information. However, Mooeys Franchise Ltd may not be able to fulfill an attempt to purchase a product or service if you do not provide your personal information.
Safeguarding your Personal Data
Appropriate measures are taken to protect your personal data from access from unauthorized persons or inappropriate access, internal or external.
In the occurrence that you want to make a complaint about how your personal data was gathered, how it is being processed by Mooeys Franchise Ltd (or third parties used by Mooeys Franchise Ltd) or you are not satisfied about how a complaint has been handled, you retain the right to lodge a complaint directly with the supervisory authority and Mooeys Franchise Ltd and also the Mooeys Data Protection Officer.
Mooeys would appreciate the opportunity to assist you with your query before raising a complaint with Data Protection authorities.
Mooeys Data Protection Officer/GDPR Owner
The data protection officer for the organisation is Amy Lewis. You can contact the data protection officer by sending an email to email@example.com or by writing to Data Protection Officer, Mooeys, 76a Castle Street, Farnham, Surrey, GU9 7LP.
Changes to our privacy notice
We may change this notice from time to time. All changes will be posted and updated here. We will notify you directly by email (if we hold one for you) if any significant changes occur. We advise you to check back here frequently to review the most current version of this notice.